Friday, September 4, 2009

blogging?

Hey there,

I have been thinking of gettting my own blog for a while but never really got around to actually set it up.
One of the main reasons for this is because until this past monday I wasn't even sure that I would attend NYIT for architecture. But thanks to the dear wife, who wrote a killer letter to the Economic Appeals Committee, I have received enough scholarships to pay for school.

The other reason is because I'm a serial procrastinater, something that apparently you cannot bring to class at NYIT's School of Architecture and Design.

Anyway, I hope to post some more soon as I still need to do a lot before I start on tuesday (wow that is soon).

Take care, Mo

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck on BOTH new adventures/endeavors.
    We are all rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hatzlacha rabba!

    You have a very good wife, and letter writing is often successful

    ReplyDelete