Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ennead

hey everyone,

I have class in 12 minutes, so I have to make this fast.
Your new word of the day:


Ennead, EN-ee-ad, noun

: a group of nine

Example sentence:

Immediately following the show, viewers will be able to call or text in their votes for their favorite among this ennead of remaining contestants.

Hope you enjoyed it, please let me know if you are actually able to use the WoTD in a conversation, hoe did people react?
Love to hear about it.

Later more on yesterday and today.

cheerio, mo

5 comments:

  1. ooh, ooh i can....
    I am currently within an ennead of months at the end of which i hope not to weigh as much as mo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I have to invite 2 more people for dinner Friday night, so I can tell you which guest among the ennead at the table was the best conversationalist.
    But then I might run out of stuffed cabbage, so, "not cool".........
    Keep sendin' those words ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, better yet, which of the ennead was the most marmoreal, he he......

    [going off now to chuckle in the corner like a total loser......]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted you to try it in a real life conversation and see how the person you're talking to reacts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got another last minute guest today!
    I'm now one away from the ennead ;)
    Maybe Dad 2.0 will pick up one more at shul.

    ReplyDelete